Merchant Finance Pte Limited wishes to reassure its customers that we are committed to assisting you through your financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our targeted assistance will be assessed on a case by case basis and provided to those customers, who are directly impacted by unemployment and reduced working hours/ income, business closure. Those affected customers are to urgently contact your credit officers to provide the necessary requirements in order to be qualify for this assistance.
MFL may provide interest only payments, a repayment holiday or loan restructure depending on our assessment of your situation.
Please click https://merchantfinance.com.fj/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MFL-Financial-Hardship-Application-Form.jpg to download our COVID-19 assistance forms and requirements . In our fight to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and to ensure the safety of both our customers and staff we encourage all our affected customers to submit your application with all the requirements through email or dropped into the boxes provided at our branches.
Listed below are the contact details of our branches:
- Suva – 3314955, 9998714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nabua – 3373543, 9998704 or email email@example.com
- Nakasi – 3410679, 9994173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sigatoka – 6500494, 9996964 or email email@example.com
- Nadi – 6755822, 9926832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lautoka – 6645822, 9998730 or email email@example.com
- Labasa – 8813560, 9994170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Savusavu – 8850290, 9997534 or email email@example.com
- Taveuni – 8881011, 9990247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- HQ- 3314955, 9991270 or email email@example.com
Please keep safe during this time of crisis and ensure you adhere to all safety measures.